Carina Ford Immigration Lawyers


Industry Insights for Australian Immigration Law

Employers need to register to employ Working Holiday Maker holders

Did you know that you must register as an employer of working holiday makers if you employ – or plan to employ – workers who hold either a:

  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).

You need to register before making the first payment to them.

Details can be found at this link from the ATO website here.

Rick Gunn